Position Location: Buffalo, NY (Corporate Headquarters)
As an Engineering Co-op for ATTO, you will participate as a software
developer/engineer on ATTO development projects, as a member of the
project team, under direct supervision of an ATTO Software Engineer.
- Must have and maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Must be currently attending a college or university pursuing a Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or similar software development curriculum.
- Must have two years of undergraduate course work in field of study.
- Knowledge of: C, Assembler, C++, C#, Java, Python, HTML, XML, SQL, .Net Framework; debug tools
- Ability to program in scripting languages highly desirable
- Ability to work up to 40 hours during summer months.
- The individual should be enthusiastic, flexible, and self-motivated.