What you'll do
Primary function; Research, design, develop, and maintain embedded systems software solutions incorporated in ATTO Technology’s embedded products.
Responsibilities to include;
• Architect, design, develop, and maintain embedded software incorporated in embedded storage products.
• Execute software development processes employed for embedded product development.
• Become familiar with storage technologies including iSCSI, iSER, RDMA, NVMe, SAS, Fibre Channel.
• Become familiar with the storage infrastructure (and related interface specifications) of Operating Systems, particularly Embedded Linux.
• Become familiar with the use of platform-specific debugging tools and protocol analyzers.
• Assist with customer issue triage, investigation, and resolution.
• Research and resolve product issues and present related findings.
• Assist in preparation of test plans, development of test utilities and test automation.
• Research new technologies, execute proof of concepts, and summarize results
• Lead the architecture, design, and development of software solutions
• Mentor and oversee junior engineers in software development activities
You'd be a great fit for this opportunity if you have...
Ready to join ATTO?