Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
I am sure many of you have adjusted your daily lives to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. ATTO is no different. The health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors are our top concerns. Yet, in the face of these challenges, we remain open for business.
ATTO is located in New York State and as such, our team is working remotely to continue our service to you. As a manufacturer of microelectronics for critical industries, such as medical and telecommunications, we are available to support your needs. We will continue taking steps to protect the health and safety of our team while still working hard to:
- Bring you new, innovative and relevant products
- Support the many large and small businesses that rely on ATTO for their data infrastructure
- Fulfill orders and ship products quickly to keep you rolling
I want to share with you what you can expect from ATTO during this crisis:
- We will make every effort to uphold the high quality customer service and technical support you so rightfully deserve
- We will make every effort to minimize delays in getting products to you
- We will maintain our prices at the same level as we always have
- We will share any changes regarding your orders as soon as we learn of them and work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible
How you can help:
- Place future orders as soon as possible to help us assess your needs as accurately as possible.
- Communicate with us on your business needs or how we can help you in this time of uncertainty.
- Sign up on our website for Newsletters and communications from ATTO to learn the latest.
- Seek out ATTO on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date information.
- Please be patient. Our suppliers and shipping carriers are also affected by this situation. Know that it’s our passion to bring you awesome products, and we want to deliver them as quickly as possible.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and partner. Your ongoing support enables us to continue bringing you more in innovative products and solutions for improving your workflow. Please stay safe!
Timothy J. Klein
President and CEO
Read more about ATTO at our Article Archive