An Announcement Regarding the Future of our FibreConnect™ Products
Amherst, NY (July 27, 2017) -As a result of the impending acquisition of our Fibre Channel switch partner Brocade by Broadcom and the realignment of their distribution channels, ATTO has made the strategic decision to discontinue our FibreConnect™ SAN switch product line.
ATTO remains committed to ensuring that all of our Fibre Channel products maintain the highest level of interoperability with Brocade switches and that the Fibre Channel ecosystem continues to be supported. ATTO fully backs our warranty and support contracts, and we will work closely with Brocade to confirm that supplemental 4-hour on-site and next business day contracts are properly supported. Additionally, ATTO will coordinate with our customers to guarantee a seamless transition for those looking to purchase additional switch products, including providing recommendations for equivalent Brocade products.
- If you have questions about these changes, please contact your ATTO sales representative at +1 (716) 691-1999, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have technical questions, or you need non-critical product support, contact ATTO’s technical support team at +1 (716) 691-1999 x242, or via e-mail at email@example.com
- Should you need warranty support for a switch that you purchased from ATTO, please contact Brocade’s Technical Assistance Center (TAC) via one of the following methods:
- For critical and high-priority issues, customers in the United States and Canada should call Brocade TAC at 1-800-752-8061 (toll-free)
- For critical and high-priority issues, International customers should refer to the Brocade TAC web site to obtain a local support telephone number
- For medium and low priority issues, customers can open a support case online at: https://login.brocade.com. Login to MyBrocade under the MySupport tab. Customers may also open a support case by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org