We are always looking for people who can bring talent to our team. If you want a rewarding career in a fun, fast-paced, and casual environment, then come join us! From Engineering to Manufacturing and Marketing, and Product Management to Sales - it's the unique contributions of each employee that drives our success, and we are committed to building a culture where everyone can thrive and find satisfaction in their work.
From health care to retirement planning, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit package to help you now, and in the future.
We know that your health and the health of your family are extremely important, which is why ATTO offers flexible and comprehensive medical and dental plans and programs.
ATTO keeps you protected during the ups and downs of life with a full range of life and disability insurance options.
ATTO is here to help with your long-term savings goals with flexible spending accounts and competitive retirement plans.
Enjoy a work-life balance with a generous paid time off program.
Expand your knowledge and skillset through one of ATTO's many in-house trainings and take advantage of our tuition assistance program.
ATTO employees and their families can enjoy a variety of discounts from theme parks to movies, and much more.
Graduates and students looking for real-world career skills can gain relevant, hands-on experience through our many internship and co-op programs. We're seeking innovative, creative and competitive individuals to help us solve complex challenges and bring exciting new products to market.
At ATTO, we work hard — and we play hard. From summer time barbecues to local sporting events, ATTO employees are encouraged to get to know one another outside of the everyday "tech talk".
Follow us on social media to learn more about life at ATTO.
Join our team of hard-working professionals in a collaborative, fun and fast-paced environment.
We are currently looking for Channel Sales Account Executive to call on, develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships, accounts and opportunities with our Channel partners. Responsibilities include territory management/development, business/account planning and execution and the ability to develop good relationships and close sales opportunities via phone.
ATTO Technology, Inc. is a global, industry-leading technology manufacturer in the growing data storage industry. Headquartered in Amherst (Buffalo), NY, ATTO provides data storage connectivity and infrastructure products for high-end technical environments - including Media & Entertainment and Information Technology markets. As member of our Embedded Software Group, you will be responsible for design, development and debugging of software written in C/C++ on embedded platforms. This position involves full lifecycle development in team environments. Experience with storage systems and protocols (SAS, SATA, Fibre Channel, etc.) is a plus but not required.
Primary function; Research, design, develop, and maintain embedded systems software solutions incorporated in ATTO Technology’s embedded products.
Responsibilities to include;
• Architect, design, develop, and maintain embedded software incorporated in embedded storage products.
• Execute software development processes employed for embedded product development.
• Become familiar with storage technologies including iSCSI, iSER, RDMA, NVMe, SAS, Fibre Channel.
• Become familiar with the storage infrastructure (and related interface specifications) of Operating Systems, particularly Embedded Linux.
• Become familiar with the use of platform-specific debugging tools and protocol analyzers.
• Assist with customer issue triage, investigation, and resolution.
• Research and resolve product issues and present related findings.
• Assist in preparation of test plans, development of test utilities and test automation.
• Research new technologies, execute proof of concepts, and summarize results
• Lead the architecture, design, and development of software solutions
• Mentor and oversee junior engineers in software development activities
Great opportunity to be part of a leading edge technology company. Work with Engineering product development team to create test plans, execute product tests, troubleshoot failures, and record and analyze results.